Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

9 hours ago, brucey said:

How many of those goals/assists are from penalties and free kicks? We already have a good penalty taker and an excellent free kick taker, so we'll have to subtract those from his stats to assess his usefulness if we are considering buying him.

Agreed, very underwhelmed by the video. He appears to lack both pace and skill although he does have some vision. Even most of the penalties he scored were far from convincing.

Hope this one falls through to be honest - if he wasn't Eden's brother I doubt we'd have even looked at him.

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

Sean from Enderby has posted this on Twitter. Stone cold evidence. I'm convinced....

IMG_20180807_091903.jpg.5650acf079e4f8f94309b6c516d24aaf.jpg

I love how Martin checks in with Sean and not vice versa lol

I want to know who bob is!

Edited by MPH

40 minutes ago, lmtiazLCFC4LIFE said:

What's the chances of this happening?

Someone called Bob drinking in the Nags head being ex-armed forces? 

Probably quite  rare but not worth contacting the Guinness book of world records about it...

Edited by MPH

2 minutes ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

Screenshot_20180807-122902.png

It’s happening isn’t it?

hazard jr certainly isn’t world class, but the way things have been the last few weeks I’ll be so happy to get a winger in that isn’t useless like other names mentioned.

gerrriiiimmmmiiinnn!!!