Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

3 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Unless he has representatives in Brussels or is travelling over from Germany, is it more likely that they're just sorting something for OHL?

spot on for me, more likely somethiing to do with OHL rather than Hazard tbf since that would be something in Germany as you said

Just now, Alex_LCFC said:

Don't get why there going Belgium unless there going to leuven 

whadda the chances of that.... it's not as if they have business interests there or anything

or perhaps they're after some fancy chocolates, or a trappist ale or something.... blimey, there could be any number of reasons.

I don't get it. This has to be one of the more fanciful transfer threads I've read.

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Bailey it is then? 

The whole thing with Bailey is weird. He seems to have confirmed its likely he will be coming to the premiership, but there's been no fanfare from one of the top 6 saying they have bid for him. Who knows..!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

It was yesterday lol 

Yes, the plane and the photo of Leon bailey were yesterday; doesn’t that mean it is a possibility still or am I missing something? (Besides it likely being for Leuven)

edit: I’m an idiot, I somehow thought it was Wednesday ?

Edited by lcfc sheff