Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Weren't you here for the Aranguiz and Nicky Maynard threads?

Ah yes... the famed "Wheel" and Super Agent Anderson Perry! Absolute classics.

Nicky Maynard wasn't that like 300 pages lol

2 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Ah yes... the famed "Wheel" and Super Agent Anderson Perry! Absolute classics.

Nicky Maynard wasn't that like 300 pages lol

I wasn't on here for the Maynard thread (though its legend lives on), but the Aranguiz moment was one of my favourite ever times on here. Especially when we started tracking the plane to its annual service in Texas lol

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Babylon said:

It's probably the heat making me delusional, but he can't but shock people in a good way seeing how bad people seem to think he is. Having watched a load of "every tough" videos, he's got something.

Yeah, there's a natural talent there. He's not just some pace merchant that once every 20 games can leather one in so a highlights reel could be engineered to make him look good ala Schlupp. He's got the skill, he's probably just a lazy bastard who likes bunce. Puel will bore him in to performing.

7 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Cites GetFranceFootball as a source and links to this article from the 2nd:

Leicester have enquired for Lille forward Nicolas Pépé

France Football report this morning that Leicester City have made an enquiry to Lille for Ivorian forward Nicolas Pépé.

The attacker has a contract until 2022 with LOSC, who seem fixated on keeping him this summer.

Pépé is one of a number of Riyad Mahrez replacements that they are currently in discussions with. Others include Quincy Promes, Rachid Ghezzal & Thorgan Hazard.

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I wasn't on here for the Maynard thread (though its legend lives on), but the Aranguiz moment was one of my favourite ever times on here. Especially when we started tracking the plane to its annual service in Texas lol

Aaahhhh the Maynard thread.........those were the days. 

Shows how bloody old I am now :D

I remember the Bristol City fans telling us how they were the next big thing because of the investment they'd just received, local millionaire business man if I remember correctly, and Maynard wouldn't leave them for us. Of course they were correct at the time.

4 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Aaahhhh the Maynard thread.........those were the days. 

Shows how bloody old I am now :D

I remember the Bristol City fans telling us how they were the next big thing because of the investment they'd just received, local millionaire business man if I remember correctly, and Maynard wouldn't leave them for us. Of course they were correct at the time.

Yeah, Steve Lansdown.

I worked in Bristol at the time and they were pretty insufferable. Always had more of an affinity with Rovers fans down here for some reason. Maybe because we never had to play them much.