Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

50 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Yeah, Steve Lansdown.

I worked in Bristol at the time and they were pretty insufferable. Always had more of an affinity with Rovers fans down here for some reason. Maybe because we never had to play them much.

Funny thing is, ever since the Maynard thing I've had a sneaky dip into OTIB forum from time to time. A couple of years ago they went into meltdown as the locals stopped their millionaire owner from building a new stadium on a Village Green. They seemed to think the law didn't apply to such a massive club :rolleyes: I suppose that's what happens when your club wins something like Division 3 (the only thing in their entire history other than the Johnstone's Paint Trophy). They've upgraded Ashton Gate but it's apparently lost it's atmosphere and they share with a rugby club (Pep thought the rugby lines were some tactical markings!).

That said, any team that runs out to the Wurzels is alright with me. #Respect :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

why would we send a boeing 737 to Belgium on a player purchase job?  surely this is some kind of charter of the plane for a big group movement.  the helicopter or private jet would be used for a few people , not a 737 ??   am I missing something????

We're trying to woe Hazard and so sending our biggest plane. Duh. 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

why would we send a boeing 737 to Belgium on a player purchase job?  surely this is some kind of charter of the plane for a big group movement.  the helicopter or private jet would be used for a few people , not a 737 ??   am I missing something????

Helicopter can't fly that far haven't seen the other jet in ages

4 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Sean's contact Martin is now on Twitter.

That's a rather unfortunate surname if you say it phonetically...

Anyway, plane is on route. Let's hope they've got a winger on board and not just more duty free to sell in the club shop!

The sensible side of me is staying grounded, the owners are just flying back home.

In reality I know that Hazard has been out with his mate Bailey doing a bit of shopping and now they’re on their way over to complete the triple announcement. Bailey, Hazard & Benkovic ??????????? WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE! WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE! ??????

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

The sensible side of me is staying grounded, the owners are just flying back home.

In reality I know that Hazard has been out with his mate Bailey doing a bit of shopping and now they’re on their way over to complete the triple announcement. Bailey, Hazard & Benkovic ??????????? WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE! WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE! ??????

Scenes when the owners land with lots more Sekonda watches in the holdall for the Fanstore.

Edited by Robin JD Popley
  • Sad 1