Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

24 minutes ago, Robin JD Popley said:

Google literally has an image for everything... typed Monks in and got this.

shoalin-monks-playing-soccer-amazing-funny-movie.jpg

But Shaolin Soccer was a great film, the ball was on fire every time someone took a shot, ?

• Haha 1

https://www.rtl.be/sport/football/football-etranger/mercato-thorgan-hazard-laisse-planer-le-doute-sur-son-avenir-1049075.aspx

After enjoying a few days of vacation after the 2018 World Cup in Russia, Thorgan Hazard returned to training with his club, Borussia Mönchengladbach.

Cited on the side of AS Roma and Sevilla FC during this transfer window, the 25-year-old Belgian (who still has a two-year contract with his current club), seems set to continue to evolve in the German league this season.

" For now, I'm here and I think I'll stay and play for Borussia, but in football, you never know what's going on," the Red Devil told Germany's Sport 1 media . It does not completely close the door for a possible departure. The leaders of Borussia assure for their part that they have received no offers so far.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, NasPb said:

https://www.rtl.be/sport/football/football-etranger/mercato-thorgan-hazard-laisse-planer-le-doute-sur-son-avenir-1049075.aspx

After enjoying a few days of vacation after the 2018 World Cup in Russia, Thorgan Hazard returned to training with his club, Borussia Mönchengladbach.

Cited on the side of AS Roma and Sevilla FC during this transfer window, the 25-year-old Belgian (who still has a two-year contract with his current club), seems set to continue to evolve in the German league this season.

" For now, I'm here and I think I'll stay and play for Borussia, but in football, you never know what's going on," the Red Devil told Germany's Sport 1 media . It does not completely close the door for a possible departure. The leaders of Borussia assure for their part that they have received no offers so far.

There is a chance? 

F175B2BC-9202-4C43-99AA-E762294E40B4.gif

• Like 1