Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

1 minute ago, NasPb said:

He is quite the talent. I follow him heavily

Aah , maybe i'm wrong then, hopefully anyway . Watched the hamburg game recently and a leverkusen game back in march i think  aswell. Saw him before that but over a season ago.  Hopefully i've just been unlucky , they lost both the games lol.

On 31/05/2018 at 04:29, lcfc sheff said:

i'm not even fussed, he's nowhere near a mahrez replacement as some seem to think

Oh come on now. Be realistic. Who IS a Mahrez replacement?

who can we realistically get that’s as good as Mahrez?

manchester chuffin City want him in their first 11. That’s the team that walked the league btw...

16 minutes ago, MPH said:

Oh come on now. Be realistic. Who IS a Mahrez replacement?

who can we realistically get that’s as good as Mahrez?

manchester chuffin City want him in their first 11. That’s the team that walked the league btw...

No one is a Mahrez replacement, that's my point.

Everyone is hyped about this guy as they think he could turn out like his brother, in reality he isn't worth more than £20m and that's pushing it.

1 hour ago, woznotwos said:

Probably but watched him twice and didn't impress me in either game at all . Maybe i saw his only 2 poor games , i don't know , but it hardly fills me with optimism.

Tbf, it wouldn’t be difficult to find a couple of games to make even Mahrez look bad. 

As good as he is he’s had his fair share of stinkers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

No one is a Mahrez replacement, that's my point.

Everyone is hyped about this guy as they think he could turn out like his brother, in reality he isn't worth more than £20m and that's pushing it.

It coild be argued that that he would be much more effective than Mahrez for us because by signing he would at least be committed to the cause and let’s face it, Mahrez hasn’t been committed to the cause for the best part of two years now..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MPH said:

It coild be argued that that he would be much more effective than Mahrez for us because by signing he would at least be committed to the cause and let’s face it, Mahrez hasn’t been committed to the cause for the best part of two years now..

What? You saying he’s not been trying?

1 hour ago, Goober said:

What? You saying he’s not been trying?

No, that there is the potential that Thorgan  could try harder. Never said that Mahrez wasn’t effective but that someone else  be MORE effective if committed to the cause.

1 hour ago, teblin said:

He was involved in 23(scored/assists) goals last season. Pretty effective in my book.

Come on now, ready what I wrote. Never said he wasn’t effective.

2 hours ago, MPH said:

Mahrez could be half as committed to the cause as he's apparently been, and still be better so I have no idea what you're trying to say

Borussia Mönchengladbach fans have come to the conclusion that he'll most certainly leave the club this summer. Even though it'd mean losing their most influential attacking influence on the pitch.

They praise his creativity, his drive, his speed, his endurance. A player that makes things happen up front. Versatile, can play on the left wing (preferred position), right wing, as a striker, centre forward and sometimes even as an attacking midfielder. Has Champions League and Europa League experience. And wouldn't be overly expensive.

His conversion rate, however, still has a lot to answer for. Five out of the ten goals he scored this past season were from penalties.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Borussia Mönchengladbach fans have come to the conclusion that he'll most certainly leave the club this summer. Even though it'd mean losing their most influential attacking influence on the pitch.

They praise his creativity, his drive, his speed, his endurance. A player that makes things happen up front. Versatile, can play on the left wing (preferred position), right wing, as a striker, centre forward and sometimes even as an attacking midfielder. Has Champions League and Europa League experience. And wouldn't be overly expensive.

His conversion rate, however, still has a lot to answer for. Five out of the ten goals he scored this past season were from penalties.

Doesn't matter we are not even in for him, like 70% of the players on this forum.

5 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Doesn't matter we are not even in for him, like 70% of the players on this forum.

We were in for him in January. How much we're still in for him now is pure speculation, of course.

But the link is still there and he remains on our radar.

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

We were in for him in January. How much we're still in for him now is pure speculation, of course.

But the link is still there and he remains on our radar.

I'm almost confident a bid won't go in for hazard from us, as much as I'd like him here. But think we have moved on from this target.

We would much prefer to spent 40mill on grealish :s

9 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

I'm almost confident a bid won't go in for hazard from us, as much as I'd like him here. But think we have moved on from this target.

Oh dear! Not at that price. Puel out! Rudkin out!

1 hour ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

I'm fairly sure we won't be paying anything like £40m for Grealish so not sure how ITK you are.

1 hour ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Thorgan Hazard is twice the player of Grealish and greatly versatile. I really hope you are joking otherwise something something <inserts insult>.

Thorgan may not have a great conversion rate, but he's like a Shinji upgrade who can cross and take corners. And god I love that Shinji lad!