Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

24 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Hazard & F Anderson please.

If we were to actually pull that off it'd be massively unexpected in the greatest possible way and go beyond softening the blow of losing mahrez. Wouldn't be bothered. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SheppyFox said:

Hazard & F Anderson please.

That would actually be ridiculous if we pulled it off. We'd be going from mahrez and gray/Albrighton to that, and it's hard to argue that we wouldn't be stronger for it. A front three of Hazard/Vardy/Anderson would be incredible, and allow us to either play 5atb with wing backs or 433 with a strong midfield. 

Of course, we'll more likely end up spending even more money on getting Grealish and no one else. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Xen said:

That would actually be ridiculous if we pulled it off. We'd be going from mahrez and gray/Albrighton to that, and it's hard to argue that we wouldn't be stronger for it. A front three of Hazard/Vardy/Anderson would be incredible, and allow us to either play 5atb with wing backs or 433 with a strong midfield. 

Of course, we'll more likely end up spending even more money on getting Grealish and no one else. 

Yeah, I’d love to see us throw the Mahrez money and 40m of our own at it and just make shit happen. Money makes things happen, Man City used to be crap lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

What no WHAM?

George Michael is dead I’m afraid, and I can’t see Andrew Ridgeley going out on his own, it’s not like Queen without Freddie Mercury. 

Edited by Nickfosse