Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not jugeing him off this game. I said to my brother when the England team was pick before the World Cup what the hell has Delph done to get in this squad. I get this is a second string side I’m just asking you guys on your opinion. ?

8 minutes ago, Kp1984 said:

I’m not jugeing him off this game. I said to my brother when the England team was pick before the World Cup what the hell has Delph done to get in this squad. I get this is a second string side I’m just asking you guys on your opinion. ?

Im on about Hazard. I don't understand why Delph is in the squad as cover for a position he doesn't play anymore.

35 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

He still looked better than RLC, who was atrocious. 

I think we simply have no English midfielders of any quality at the moment, which is why we select dross (Dier is as he sounds, Henderson is just not international class, L-C looks promising but was disappointing this evening).  Vardy suffers from this, having no service that he can profit from.

I think it's this that will prevent us getting to the later stages of the competition.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kp1984 said:

I know but he did nothing to deserve being picked. How many times has he played for Man City this season?

Is this a joke? 

Hes not done enough to play to play in midfield but he was Man City’s left back for 22 out of 38 games.

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, deep blue said:

I think we simply have no English midfielders of any quality at the moment, which is why we select dross (Dier is as he sounds, Henderson is just not international class, L-C looks promising but was disappointing this evening).  Vardy suffers from this, having no service that he can profit from.

I think it's this that will prevent us getting to the later stages of the competition.

Totally agree. Our midfield options look exceptionally weak. 

3 hours ago, Kp1984 said:

I know but he did nothing to deserve being picked. How many times has he played for Man City this season?

29 times. Fwiw I agree with you, though I think Delph should have been picked ahead of Young, but that's for another debate ;).