Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Thorgan Hazard

11 hours ago, deep blue said:

I think we simply have no English midfielders of any quality at the moment, which is why we select dross (Dier is as he sounds, Henderson is just not international class, L-C looks promising but was disappointing this evening).  Vardy suffers from this, having no service that he can profit from.

I think it's this that will prevent us getting to the later stages of the competition.

If Drinkwater hadn't coupled a downturn in form with a ruinous career choice (apart from the dosh of courselol) he could have been a key player at this WC 

31 minutes ago, TeePee said:

I didn't think he looked up to much last night tbh, although he was being played out of position - the guy's about as much of a wing back as I am.

Cool.

But can you fill in at centre-half?

Watched him closely last night and he was disappointing!

I was hoping he would really shine, even though it was bit of a nothing game.

I'm sure he is better than he showed last night, but does make me think again on what kind of money he should go for. He certainly didn't look like a £40million player...

Although hardly anyone did out there! Loftus-Cheek was disappointing too.

Be interesting to see what Hazard will go for, if he does move in this window. I'm leaning more towards £25-30m being the most they could get for him

On 29/06/2018 at 11:50, RoyFox said:

Martinez plays Thorgan Hazard at Wing Back for the first time in his entire professional career,  Leicester fans call him s*it.

Standard 

Tbf Martinez is shit

Edited by The Doctor

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard from a German Borussia source that we have been in contact with them about Thorgan. They seem to think it is very much alive.

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

I have heard from a German Borussia source that we have been in contact with them about Thorgan. They seem to think it is very much alive.

Interesting... uncertainty if I’m honest about just how good he is and can be but I’m keen nonetheless.

25 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Interesting... uncertainty if I’m honest about just how good he is and can be but I’m keen nonetheless.

I agree with you. Not top of my list but thought I'd pass on the info

21 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Would like this with Alireza. Would give us 6 different options across those 3 wide/no 10. positions

good luck keeping that lot happy with playing time. 

We already have far too many players imo

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nickfosse said:

ST;Vardy, Iheanacho, Slimani.

LM: Diabate, Albrighton

CAM: Maddison + Iheanacho can play in that position.

RM: AJ, Gray. 

Maybe a nailed on starter winger short, but that's what I expect us to go into the season with. 

Edited by OhYesNdidi

8 minutes ago, Nickfosse said:

Obviously we need to get rid of plenty of players but the idea is always 2 players for 1 position. We can't replace the quality of Mahrez immediately, so spreading the risk of 2 players who have proven themselves in their respective leagues is still the best approach in my opinion.