Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Evington Fosse Fox

FFS Kasper (and Stowell!!

1 hour ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

He was great for the two previous seasons.

Not this one though.

Even with a dip in his own levels, he's still better than a lot of what's out there.

I think people would be shocked how many big errors other keeps actually make. I've seen Lloris for example feck up more in games I've watched than I've ever seen Kasper muck up watching every game since he arrived here.

20 hours ago, Vince Vega said:

I don't know how old you are Gerbold, but your vocabulary reminded me of the late Leonard Sachs ...   

20 hours ago, Gerbold said:

Hah-hah! I remember him. Loquacious cvnt ...

Must admit, I can't actually recall Leonard using that sort of vocabulary  ....     :)

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, norwichfox said:

Impressive stats to be over 1 per post, you must be the only one that doesn't like you on FT lol

I truly, deeply hate myself.  With a passion.  Some nights I put a mirror on the floor, stand above it and continually spit on my own face.  Yer know, in a fun way.  X

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Sad 1

Kasper was the saviour (and my MOTM) today, if it wasn't for him I think we'd get nothing from this game. Defending the penalty turned it around

:schmike:

On 23/03/2018 at 22:39, RumbleFox said:

I truly, deeply hate myself.  With a passion.  Some nights I put a mirror on the floor, stand above it and continually spit on my own face.  Yer know, in a fun way.  X

If you'd ever want to get that relationship to the next level :P

Edited by Chester Dontlie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Still came flapping at a corner in the 93rd minute which nearly cost us, bizarre with how intelligent he seems that he just cannot help himself in those situations.

Top class shot stopper mind.

It’s not really a question of his intelligence though is it? It’s his ability to handle his instinct to come out and meet the danger while trusting the defenders to deal with it.

He was superb yesterday.

15 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Since his mistake in the cup, he has kept two clean sheets with Denmark and yesterday’s performance. maybe his concentration had been drifting in games and that mistake made him deal with it. 

Fair comment but I do feel some of his problems is still poor training/tactics.

On 19/03/2018 at 18:35, cc_star said:

tbf it's not Kasper's fault that it's been months since we scored more than 1 at home

Puel's first month or so in charge where he kept our counterattacking style, obviously flattered to deceive & now he's implemented his full tactics the goals have all but dried up & opposition only needs to score once to get a result

For months now, the concerns people had when Puel was being appointed, generally negative with no goals.... is proving true

True... ;)