Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

V The Blades - Match thread

Decent first half. Agree only Simpson is having a poor game. Vards will wish he was more clinical - he should have had one and possibly two.

My only concern is we think the job is done and come out without enough intensity in the second half!

Mahrez is toying with these. Highly impressed (and relieved) about him keeping up the form pre-saga.

It's the best kind of response he can give and lets hope he keeps it up for the rest of the season.

Special talent!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Should be ahead, carved them open a few times, that final pass lacking a bit too.

Chilwell's looked unstoppable after I called him shit.

Gray has made a few good runs.

Mahrez running the game.

Sheff Utd defending well though, Jack O'Connell looks a prospect.

Decent first half, iborra makes everything look effortless, it's a shame we can't play with 3 in the middle as I love silva and ndidi is pretty much cemented starting 11, we slowly look like we are breaking them down, play like.that second half and the goals should come.....hopefully 

• Like 1

It's a bit too pedestrian for my liking. I'm a fan of our new style but when we play this slowly it means we get a ton of the ball but don't really work the opposition keeper. Most of our best moments have come from counter attacks although there have been some nice moments from open play too. We've had a lot of the ball today but we've not made too many gilt edged opportunities. That said on another night we could easily have been 2 up by now. But I think this is to be expected as it takes time to get good at possesion football and retain a quick transition.

If I was Puel I'd tell the boys to do the same things but to quicken up the pace. More one touch football please.

It's also a bit frustrating to see the move break down, usually when Simpson gets the ball. He's been steady and defensively sound, but he always needs an extra touch or two and the opportunity for the killer ball has gone by the time he has done so.

Mahrez, Iborra and Chilwell all having good games tonight. Ihenacho looks dangerous but we really struggle to get him involved in the game compared to Shinji. Wouldn't surprise me if Diabate comes on after 60 to replace him.

Mahrez playing pretty well done some nice passing. Would like to see silva come on and maybe diabate to see him and mahrez in the same team. Stick Albrighton right back second half as Simpson been forward a bit but can never do anything with it.