Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

V The Blades - Match thread

2 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Are you that surprised Ze? Thats what happens when you abandon the ship, then go back after a couple weeks because you have to...  It's hard to expect things will be as rosy as before after all that's been said (and unsaid). I wish they didn't do that and be silent when he's on the ball but I can wholeheartedly relate. People are just feeling betrayed and venting out...

It hurts the team and I have 0 understanding nor empathy in this case.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Are you that surprised Ze? Thats what happens when you abandon the ship, then go back after a couple weeks because you have to...  It's hard to expect things will be as rosy as before after all that's been said (and unsaid). I wish they didn't do that and be silent when he's on the ball but I can wholeheartedly relate. People are just feeling betrayed and venting out...

Anybody booing is basically saying that their emotional need to 'vent' is more important to them than the team doing well. It's utterly retarded.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1