Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

V The Blades - Match thread

PSA: If you hate LCFC Radio as much as I do, and can't find a TV stream, the BBC are allowed to online broadcast local radio commentary for FA Cup games in the UK, so you'll be able to listen to BBC RL anywhere in the country.

Edited by Mike the Metal Ed
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

When you think you'll have a look through the ol' match thread to see what your fellow fans think then you read it and remember why you don't bother and decide to lie on your back and slowly aim a nice, warm, brown hangover wee into your own mouth as the taste is better than the one you get from reading half the comments.  See you later guys, I hate you.

X

fúcks puel doing on here, he's got a game tonight!

• Like 1

Good team. Didnt realise Morgan was fit again. Would rather maguire miss a game and Drago play. We best be signing Drag at the end of the season.

If we lose, Simpson and Morgan's pitiful attempts at passing will add a bit of comedy at least.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

A few streams up on Reddit if anyone is interested. Very decent Acestream too.

ps I think Wes is back today as its a cup match and to give him some fitness etc, cant see him lasting the full 90 or taking Drago's spot.

Do you think Iborra will last 90 minutes?