Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

FA cup quater final draw 7.45pm UK time

I wouldn't read too much into their Barcelona game on the preceding Wednesday.  There is an international break the week after the quarter final and a high chance that Chelsea will have been knocked out of the Champions League by the time they come to us, making the FA Cup the only trophy they could win.  The FA Cup game will likely be moved to the Sunday, if not Monday night, giving Chelsea up to 5 days to recover which is ample time.  They then have nearly two weeks before their next game.

Actually think it will be a cracking good tie and I'm so glad we are at home for it.  It's going to be tough, but possible.  One to look forward to for sure.

3 minutes ago, nnfox said:

I wouldn't read too much into their Barcelona game on the preceding Wednesday.  There is an international break the week after the quarter final and a high chance that Chelsea will have been knocked out of the Champions League by the time they come to us, making the FA Cup the only trophy they could win.  The FA Cup game will likely be moved to the Sunday, if not Monday night, giving Chelsea up to 5 days to recover which is ample time.  They then have nearly two weeks before their next game.

Actually think it will be a cracking good tie and I'm so glad we are at home for it.  It's going to be tough, but possible.  One to look forward to for sure.

Maybe it won't work this logically, but Leicester and Chelsea were both already scheduled to play the Saturday, so would make sense to keep it then as fans would have kept the date clear. Man City and Man U were both scheduled for the Sunday, so likewise might think they are likely to play then. We definitely won't play on the Friday anyway, and I am praying we don't play the Monday as I will be stuck on a plane then... 

15 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Now we'll probably have to beat three top six sides to win it which is asking a helluva lot.

We may be in the QF but our chances of winning the competition are not much better than they were before Fleetwood. I'd have been much happier about this draw if two of the big guns drew each other.

Nah! Rochdale and Wigan will get through... 

2 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

How does it being in TV mean it wasn’t a fix? There’s all sorts of ways you can tamper with the balls and I don’t trust anyone involved in this game.

It’s way too convenient that the big teams all avoid each other again.

Gullible people don't want to believe that it's fixed

7 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

How does it being in TV mean it wasn’t a fix? There’s all sorts of ways you can tamper with the balls and I don’t trust anyone involved in this game.

It’s way too convenient that the big teams all avoid each other again.

It's just part of their 'gameplan' :giggle::rolleyes:

So Semi-Finals...

Ii

Leicester  vs   Brighton..

Soton.      vs    Spurs

Mr Puel and Fans are going to have a nice hoe down,at sundown..

Leicester vs Southampton.....final

Serve the FA right,in trying to fix it.

Edited by fuchsntf