Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

FA cup quater final draw 7.45pm UK time

2 minutes ago, smr said:

Good draw that. At home n all. We will beat them. They were absolute dogshit when I watched them get beaten by watford last week. Strong team and with our fans behind us I fancy us to win.

Likewise! Home tie was the main thing and there won't be a replay. We are good at rising to these occasions - just look at Champions League last year. 

Just now, FoxFossil said:

Easy to fix. Just keep 'rehearsing' takes until the 'right draw' emerges. FA is a mini FIFA.

Yeah I bet Shay Given and Michael Owen were right up for that. Pair of dodgy bastards :thumbup:

6 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

So Semi-Finals...

Leicester  vs   Brighton..

Soton.      vs    Spurs

Mr Puel and Fans are going to have a nice hoe down,at sundown..

Leicester vs Southampton.....final

This would be the dream final for Puel !

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Ok i'm saying this because I don't have BT Sport, I admit that, but **** you BT Sport, taking national sports/interests away from the people. The Ashes, FA Cup draw, etc.

People slag Sky off but atleast they let terrestrial have a highlights package for The Ashes or let terrestrial broadcast the FA Cup draw. I don't believe Sky ever took that off terrestrial anyway, unless its more of a BBC decision not to broadcast the draw - perhaps they'd rather put another shit 'signing' or dancing programme on instead - if so, another case of 'what the **** do we pay out tv licence for?!'.

Shut up you pathetic moron

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Great Boos Up said:

The FA have F'd Up. We're at home? One of the remaining big boys had to draw us and I'm pretty sure we are supposed to be away.

Now I wonder who is paid, err I mean allocated to ref this.

jamie-vardy-541.jpg

Or

Special guest referee, coming out of retirement for one game only...

nintchdbpict000005385306-e1487328962831.

People saying it's a fix. lol

Michael Owen was involved in drawing half the balls and he's obviously thicker than a lobotomised baboon.

There's no way he is capable of being in on, or successfully participating in, a scam.

So not fixed.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Ok i'm saying this because I don't have BT Sport, I admit that, but **** you BT Sport, taking national sports/interests away from the people. The Ashes, FA Cup draw, etc.

People slag Sky off but atleast they let terrestrial have a highlights package for The Ashes or let terrestrial broadcast the FA Cup draw. I don't believe Sky ever took that off terrestrial anyway, unless its more of a BBC decision not to broadcast the draw - perhaps they'd rather put another shit 'signing' or dancing programme on instead - if so, another case of 'what the **** do we pay out tv licence for?!'.

What do you mean by 'signing programmes'? 

Edited by The Blur

7 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Michael Owen was involved in drawing half the balls and he's obviously thicker than a lobotomised baboon.

There's no way he is capable of being in on, or successfully participating in, a scam.

So not fixed.

that's what they hoped you'd think.

looks as though it worked.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

So not fixed.

A Lobotomised Baboon,has Just entered Mastermind...

Another 2 was at BT-studios,to make sure nothing went wrong,

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

Now we'll probably have to beat three top six sides to win it which is asking a helluva lot.

We may be in the QF but our chances of winning the competition are not much better than they were before Fleetwood. I'd have been much happier about this draw if two of the big guns drew each other.

Yep completely agree mate. But at the end of the day since when do Leicester ever do things the easy way? lol