Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

UK places you've never been to

Been all over the UK, and Eire exception the northern Scottish Islands.and Not loch-ness

Worked Short while,off and on the Rigs.

Love the locals,every Corner,the peoples and  great local history,that have their own intrigues

Drama,food ,geograhic .archeological...A Land,large/small of Islands still full of suprises.

Just now, NorthfieldsFox said:

In all seriousness is it true they all talk with Scottish accents or is that an urban myth ? 

Genuinely most people are Scottish. I worked there for three months and my mind was blown. 

On the whole decent people but having to help people with swastica tattoos and t shirts saying “If you don’t speak English **** off” was a challenge.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yeah that’s true, one of the best beaches in Britain though for sure.

When my dogs were older enough to go out we went down there and I can remember having to pull into a mansions driveway as one of them had a massive crap in the back of my car lol hope it was Pulis’ house.

Bizarrely Facebook has just notified me that this was 5 years ago today lol

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

In all seriousness is it true they all talk with Scottish accents or is that an urban myth ? 

Nope.

I believe they have the second largest Rangers Supporters Club outside of Scotland (Belfast having the biggest).

2 hours ago, Buce said:

Nope.

I believe they have the second largest Rangers Supporters Club outside of Scotland (Belfast having the biggest).

It's closed now I think.

I know lads from there with no Scottish ancestry at all who speak with that accent, yet a couple of miles away in the outlying villages you'll hear the same accent as you'd expect to find in the Leics/Northants borders.

• Like 1