Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Bournemouth post match 1-1

Ndidi's biggest issue is still his first touch. His control is poor on the whole and that makes it difficult to play creatively off him at times. If he could improve on that, he'd be brilliant. 

My biggest disappointment is though the seemingly lack of desire to be attacking as a team in the last month or so. Personnel don't help in some cases, but you have to question the coach's selection and allied tactics. We lack courage at the moment to be offensive and are passive for long spells.

Yes we should be winning this, it's bloody Bournemouth at home. But that...was simply a moment of magic from Mahrez! 

Was praying he didn't cross it as we were deep in stoppage time so he had to shoot. But man what a strike. Went absolutely mad!  

2 points dropped but saved a cold windy aftermoon. Let's hope the boys use this to take all 3 next week.

We've become the best example for having a new manager bounce and then unravelling.

That was so poor again. First half was a disgrace and somehow even worse than last week. Second was better but not good enough still. One moment of magic saved us from what would probably have been a deserved loss.

I couldn't work out what he was trying to do in that game. Vardy was totally anonymous for the second week running. The midfield were crap considering there were three of them. Albrighton was awful.

Another poor result. I'd be almost ashamed if we got into Europe playing like this.

It's weird we were winning games with Dragovic and Amarty and Iborra in the side.

Since we dropped Dragovic we haven't won it makes a big difference having 2 ball playing centre backs in the team when you want to play the way Puel wants.

Also not having Iborra's know how all over the pitch is making us weaker.

It seems Wes Morgan is undroppable. Hopefully he tweaks something and Dragovic makes it back into the team and Amarty's injury isn't too bad.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, InLoveWithNgolo said:

There was one in the 17th minute for the boy that died but not sure what the 40th minute applause was for.

Birch mentioned it in the programme. An acquaintance of Jersey Budd I think.

16 minutes ago, InLoveWithNgolo said:

what was the 40th minute applause for?

It was for a friend of mine and a life long city fan who lost his life a couple of weeks back. 

He was 40 when he tragically passed away. Thanks to everyone that applauded.

UTC x

2 hours ago, FIF said:

Embarrassing.

Just like Stoke we were playing a hopeless team at home and we couldn't cross or shoot. Our corners and all but the last free kick were truly terrible.

Best crosser and top player of the game was Chilwell by a mile.

Diabaté and Maguire were decent.

We had no creativity. Silva and Mahrez were so baaad but we know who'll get the motm from Leicester supporters.

Gray will still get the lowest score.

I assume you're on the wind up

Just back home. 

I haven't completely given up on Puel yet - he genuinely got us playing some amazing stuff a few weeks back, you don't fluke that. We are obviously really missing Shinji and his energy at the moment, but can't help thinking that a big explanation for this drop in form is how Marc Albrighton has been struggling recently. I think people take for granted what he gives to the team. 

Some of our fans make me laugh. Bloke sitting near me today was saying we’re in a relegation fight and Puel needs to go lollollol 

Another one in front of me reckons Vardy needs to be dropped. Fantastic stuff. I mean he’s not going to score without service.

18 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Did y'all get amnesia about Iheanacho's miss? He missed the sticks completely from less than 2 yards out.

The fact he managed to do anything with that ball given its pace was impressive. Let alone what he tried to do with it.

If it had been on target that would have been a wonder goal.

Iheanacho also served Vardy with one great chance and won the freekick that gave Mahrez his goal.

• Like 1