Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

27 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Going in to Leicester for a few before the game, looking forward to it. Will probably give Tonne a go although I wasn’t a fan before. Also I wish Taps was still going, that place was great. 

Yeh I went to what I thought was Taps a few weeks back with the wench on a date night and turned into this funky cocktail place. Taps was a proper decent bar.

7 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Going in to Leicester for a few before the game, looking forward to it. Will probably give Tonne a go although I wasn’t a fan before. Also I wish Taps was still going, that place was great. 

Tonne was shit. Staff seemed ok but beer selection not good for what they aim for. 

3 minutes ago, Dr Marco said:

anyone doing the dry January thing?

I wanted to but I actually enjoy going out. I'm pretty good nowadays and can just nip out for 1 or maybe 2 at the most. Hardly drink indoors anymore which good so I'm happy with my intake at the moment

4 minutes ago, Soup said:

I wanted to but I actually enjoy going out. I'm pretty good nowadays and can just nip out for 1 or maybe 2 at the most. Hardly drink indoors anymore which good so I'm happy with my intake at the moment

I honestly think January is a tough month for me to stop drinking (work, stress...), I would rather have a dry march or April

but fair play for those who stick to it

• Like 1

Well dry Jan has gone well. Supplier at work sent me and my colleague a Beer Hawk mixed box for Christmas (only just got in to pick it up today). Bottles of ABK, Lukas, Can of Steigel, Goose Island, Ayinger and god knows what else. Nice beer hawk half pint glass each as well. Bloody good of them and they got the choices spot on. Cracked the Lukas tonight because I just bloody love it. 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...