Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

Just now, Lako42 said:

Carpark King in the West End

Decent enough to be fair and when it's £10 with a pizza you can't complain. 

WEB is great, not exactly out of the way but if it was more central I'd drink in there all the time. Best beer selection in town in my opinion

22 minutes ago, Manini said:

Broke my dry Jan tonight, work local has got Hofmeister on draft so that was good. Then some **** brought up Dennis Wise and I’ve had to go home because apparently I’m upsetting people. So it’s gone well, all in all. 

What's your local my brother? Had a sesh + gig with Scouse over a couple of days in Nov and it was fantastic to see the best city in the world thriving 

37 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

What's your local my brother? Had a sesh + gig with Scouse over a couple of days in Nov and it was fantastic to see the best city in the world thriving 

Work local is Toast mate, off Wellington Street next to the co-op. One of my favourite boozers in Leeds, nothing special but it’s basically home for me now. I’ve moved out of town and now live in Bradford, so I appreciate Leeds even more for just being ****ing belter always 

9 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Blocked am afraid mate

Does it mean toast as in cooked bread? Does it mean toast as in cheers? Don’t know, but it did Stella for £3 before 7pm when I was in Uni and I’ve not been able to break the cycle since, even though they’ve replaced Stella on the deal with their own lager which is minging. 

• Haha 1

I love beer - By that, i don't mean polishing off a crate of Carling - I mean i love trying new beers, particularly Craft beer.

Oktoberfest in 2018 was one of the best experiences ever and i certainly intend on going again once the crowds are back to normal.

I have combined my love of beer, and the urge to be a bit creative, to start an Instagram Page. I'm no beer connoisseur, so i just write a short review on the beers that i try accompanied with a nice little photo taken within my 'Light Box' Ebay bargain!

If your in to your beers, drop me a follow;

Thebeermap

Cheers :dunno:

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 1

Come to the conclusion I don’t like Pravha. It never seems to be cold enough, gives you a funny taste in your mouth the morning after and a fuzzy head even after a couple. The full fat Staropramen is fine, but everywhere seems to have ditched it for the light knock off. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/02/2022 at 10:35, Manini said:

Come to the conclusion I don’t like Pravha. It never seems to be cold enough, gives you a funny taste in your mouth the morning after and a fuzzy head even after a couple. The full fat Staropramen is fine, but everywhere seems to have ditched it for the light knock off. 

For me I have to start with this beer to appreciate it at all. Been having it in the Red Cow in LFE but if I have an Estrella/Stella first instead and then switch to a Pravha I notice a distinct drop in "quality" and taste on my pallet.

On 04/02/2022 at 14:49, Costock_Fox said:

I think it’s was called The Old Mill in Chinley, stunning place.

Up in the peak district in a couple of weeks. Planning a visit to Buxton brewery tap. Anybody got any feedback on it or suggest any other craft beer type pubs in Bakewell/Buxton area.