Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

It's always the case but drinking a beer in it's country of origin is always better. The Tuborg and Carlsberg in Denmark was absolutely superb and the other weekend the Moretti, Peroni (less so) & Poretti was fantastic. Bizarre amount Super Tenants in Italy too.

Anything and everything in Blackpool on Friday and Saturday. It's still the kind of pints you'd expect it to be in most places.

Would recommend a visit to the Brew Room though, which brews on site from the West Coast Rock Brewery. Wish it had been going when I lived up there.

2 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Anything and everything in Blackpool on Friday and Saturday. It's still the kind of pints you'd expect it to be in most places.

Would recommend a visit to the Brew Room though, which brews on site from the West Coast Rock Brewery. Wish it had been going when I lived up there.

I’ve stripped almost all of the enamel off my teeth by drinking gallons of blue WKDs. Yet still my dental health was better than the residents’

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Took the dog and my lad for a couple of miles walk up the camel this afternoon, and low and behold we happened upon a pub :D 

Had a couple of pints of Everards Vienna lager. Belting pint after a hot walk in the sun. Really hit the spot. 

Noticed it in a boozer local to me the other day, annoyingly after I'd already ordered a Sunchaser (I was driving). Worth a punt then?

3 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Noticed it in a boozer local to me the other day, annoyingly after I'd already ordered a Sunchaser (I was driving). Worth a punt then?

Definitely. I had it a few weeks back in the Everards brewery. Then yesterday the barman had just started pouring me a Guinness when I spotted it, stopped him and got him to pour me one. 

Its a lovely pint though, real depth of flavour, refreshing and pours with a decent head. Everything a good lager should be, not like the normal run of the mill lagers. An ale lager if you like.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

At brave sir robin in Finsbury Park atm, have you been? V good! 

Not heard of it mate! Turned down the Farringdon and Hackney gigs to go back to Leeds Leeds Leeds. Was in London last Friday mind and it's pre pandemic now isn't it, loads of folk milling about, what a gaff

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Not heard of it mate! Turned down the Farringdon and Hackney gigs to go back to Leeds Leeds Leeds. Was in London last Friday mind and it's pre pandemic now isn't it, loads of folk milling about, what a gaff

An congrats! Hope it goes well for you. Yeh fully pre covid life now, it feels good. Ended with a Guinness at the faltering fullback, failsafe of a pub 

• Like 1