Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

3 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Ooffffffft, I've never been the Bath Hotel mate, scandalous 

No longer a Thornbridge which is a blow but had Lukas of their stuff still on. 

It's had a lick of paint but has just about kept enough of the charm the place has.

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

No longer a Thornbridge which is a blow but had Lukas of their stuff still on. 

It's had a lick of paint but has just about kept enough of the charm the place has.

Had no idea Thornbridge had given it up brother, need to check out that Perch you recommended n all. Love the little pockets Sheffield has 

1 hour ago, bovril said:

Ended up in Holborn spoons last night. Opens late, is cheap and right next to a tube station so honestly **** the haters I'll probably be back regularly

Shakespeare's Head?  It has a bus stop opposite of the pub which goes direct to my old house in London so it was banging as it has regular deaf meets there.  

It can get insanely crowded if there is a deaf event locally so something to look out for!

Edited by The Blur
  • Like 1

On 18/06/2022 at 20:28, The Blur said:

Shakespeare's Head?  It has a bus stop opposite of the pub which goes direct to my old house in London so it was banging as it has regular deaf meets there.  

It can get insanely crowded if there is a deaf event locally so something to look out for!

22 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Shakespeares head? Love it 

Yeah that's the one. 

• Like 1

Two pints of slightly disappointing London Pride at a pub near Twickenham on Saturday. 

Maybe it was the plastic glass but It seemed a little flat and should have been served a little cooler. 

On 21/05/2022 at 02:12, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

The Salmon is truly exceptional.

Heard whispers of Alex moving on and I really hope he doesn't.

Confirmed this morning he's moving onto the stand up circuit full time, a genuine shame because the gaff was very very tired under the Mackem landlord who was there before. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Confirmed this morning he's moving onto the stand up circuit full time, a genuine shame because the gaff was very very tired under the Mackem landlord who was there before. 

It is very sad. Hopefully he finds somewhere else after a bit, that he can do alongside his stand up! 
For those who are unaware, there’s a great night at the Y theatre organised by Alex for charity. Lots of great stand up acts on this Thursday.