Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

14 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Wish I was far enough north to regularly shop at Booths. Went into one near Preston at lunch and their selection is fantastic. Picked up a few Bavarian beauties (Ayinger, Spaten, HB and Lowenbrau) and some Estrella Galicia in tins, which I hadn't seen before.

Wish I was rich enough to regularily shop at Booths.

10 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Insane isn’t it, not quite as sharp as some of their others so you can have a few.

Tried the Iron Bru Extra? 

Yeah it’s very easy drinking and not that sour. I think it’s them looking to ease the standard drinker in to trying sours. I could drink litres of the stuff. I have had a couple of their iron Bru ones before so prob have had that one. I’m currently having a couple of months off the booze (hence no posts in here besides admiring everyone else’s beers!). I do have a can of this in though for when I am back on it. 

D6E0D168-5CE3-49F3-9DEE-83A1DCF7B7D3.jpeg

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 1

On 30/09/2022 at 16:21, Voll Blau said:

Wish I was far enough north to regularly shop at Booths. Went into one near Preston at lunch and their selection is fantastic. Picked up a few Bavarian beauties (Ayinger, Spaten, HB and Lowenbrau) and some Estrella Galicia in tins, which I hadn't seen before.

What the f*** is Booths?

Those of Birmingham parish or occasional visitors - North Brewing are opening a spot under Snow Hill One (the office building as oppose to the station - opposite side to the Old Contemptible's). Bit of a weird space but it could work I reckon. Casual office trade and for drinkers would link up the city to the Wolf/Clifden plus other JQ haunts