Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

39 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Cold Town Lager at The Raven in Glasgow. Some town, this.

I'm tempted to head up for the Rangers v Leverkusen friendly next Saturday if England get dumped out tomorrow.

I've not had the chance to booze the other times I've been up there, but I can imagine it's good fun.

13 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I'm tempted to head up for the Rangers v Leverkusen friendly next Saturday if England get dumped out tomorrow.

I've not had the chance to booze the other times I've been up there, but I can imagine it's good fun.

It's a great city. Would recommend to anyone.

Had a few beauties (silent emoji ipa, stab in the dark stout - block iris) at the spirit vaults in Melbourne with a cracking Sunday dinner for my bday. 

Now tucking into this beauty with the 9ers Dolphins game on 

20221204_212921.jpg

Edited by Lako42

12 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Went to a wedding in Derby last year and they had an IPA called Green Mountain from Thornbridge.

Went to QRT today and they had it on. It’s made my Christmas already. 

Thornbridge are starting to get to the top of my list of breweries at the minute. Their beer is all superb quality and their pubs are excellent. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Went to a wedding in Derby last year and they had an IPA called Green Mountain from Thornbridge.

Went to QRT today and they had it on. It’s made my Christmas already. 

Also in the Distillery at the mo. Despite all its problems, it does decent beer 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Thornbridge is on at most stonegate nonsense pubs in Leicester. It’s not a brewery that’s beer should be priced at over 5.50 in the midlands.

However, it’s pleasant enough. Would recommend visiting their brewery and doing the Monsal trail near bakewell.

I know its more local to them but their beer is for sure less than £5.50 in Sheffield. Not by much but its under the £5 mark.

3 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

I know its more local to them but their beer is for sure less than £5.50 in Sheffield. Not by much but its under the £5 mark.

That 5.50 is about average for it in the stonegate ones. Was handy for Europa nights last year, when it was 3.50 a pint on their craft range. Normally hate apps, but if you’re unfortunate enough to have to go into these pubs, because for instance your other half is lacking imagination, I’d recommend scouting the prices on there. You can or could at least get Guiness for 3.80 in loaded dog in the summer. However, have paid 6 quid for some nonsense at distillery this year, Tim landlord is always coming soon according to the pump clip.

• Like 1