Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

4 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Shockingly bad. Due to plans changing today we went in the 1884 bar. I had the misfortune to have a pint of Chang. I won't make that mistake again. 

Yeah. Went for a pint at half time, probably due to being three down. Thought I was saved with Guinness being on the board, nope all gone. Had to go with a Chang - vile stuff. 

Visited Lucky Luke brewery in Santa Clarita, CA. Slightly weird location (first time I've been waved through a checkpoint on my way for a beer) in a slightly out of the way industrial estate in the hills. Beer was good though, had their Haziversary and Pie is Nigh (pumpkin ale).

IMG_20221227_183456.jpg

IMG_20221227_183713.jpg

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Gonna have my second can of Mill Hill tonight. Has the Lesta one on Xmas Eve, easy supper that one. Tonight is meet you at the Clock tower 

Badly need to go to the enderby pub this Xmas. Been badgering a friend who lives here and is also into funky beers to take me to Mill hill and west end brewery this Xmas.

Had a pint of stout at the globe and blue boar earlier today. As usual no complaints