Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Pint of Gunness at the Temple Bar in Dublin. Only had to remortgage the house so fairly happy with that

A mate of mine just got back from Dublin last week. Looked a broken man when I asked how much he spent on Guinness whilst there lol 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Could you let me know where you're getting oral and COF finish for £9.99 please.  Asking for a friend. 

9 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

A mate of mine just got back from Dublin last week. Looked a broken man when I asked how much he spent on …

Ffs, just booked flights to Dublin without reading the full post.

• Haha 3

Up to Leeds via Sheff today, had a couple in Rutland Arms, one in the Tap and another in the Roebuck which I've been in twice and it's actually quite...steady? Certainly in comparison to other LIVE SPORT pubs. Choice is great and the staff are always decent.

Back to Leeds and done Calls Landing SALT, Duck and Drake, Crowd of Favours and now Friends of Ham before the rattler home to Kirkstall and a few weeks off.

• Like 1

Common ground lager in Everards last night, very nice and hope they keep it going long enough to enjoy on a nice hot day, good to see the Vienna lager is back. 

Also going to sit down to a bottle of London pride shortly, been a while since I’ve had it but seem to remember it being a very decent pint.

14 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Found ourselves in the Soar Point before the Blackburn game. Had a few selections on so had to sample a few. Green Mountain and Eternal weren’t too bad 

Seem to remember them taking the piss with price before everyone else started having to increase. 

What they charging for the good stuff in there now? 

5 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Seem to remember them taking the piss with price before everyone else started having to increase. 

They sometimes change pricing depending on event. Like adding 30-50 p more onto a pint. They’re a rip off and have now got rid of all cask. But it’s stonegate!

34 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Not sure on exact pricing but for a green mountain and a large coke it was £8.25