Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

In Amsterdam currently - shame of arriving on Saturday late afternoon during the Pride parade has been that a lot of the brown cafes were closed yesterday and today, so no chance to visit. So sadly no trip to the English Arse/De Pilsner Club. 

However, I managed a couple of Heineken’s in Cafe De Watering. This is near Rijksmuseum. A couple of streets behind. Corner pub. Wow what a beautiful place to drink. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Having a couple in Farringdon / Angel post-work after a few weeks off the fizzy drink. Nothing exotic, your classics - Sutton Arms done, in the Wenlock now, will probably crack on with the Island Queen and Earl before the rattler home around 9

Jealous 

12 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Crowd in the Earl was bad man. Lots of lads in open shirts being loud, seems to be going that way. Not a good visit!

Shame! Insurance brokers and compliance tickbox bashers spreading north. Not good news 

A pint of cider in the Cricklewood Spoons the other day, just £2.80. Mentioning it as you'd normally expect to pay close to £7 in many London venues. Even Spoons are quite a bit dearer (as you'd expect) in central areas.

1 hour ago, SkidsFox said:

A pint of cider in the Cricklewood Spoons the other day, just £2.80. Mentioning it as you'd normally expect to pay close to £7 in many London venues. Even Spoons are quite a bit dearer (as you'd expect) in central areas.

My local. Live 10 mins away.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Literal only reason going Arsenal is for the high good pub percentage nearby. Plimsoll for dinner 

King Charles is one of my favourites in the whole country 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Ten Grolsch upstairs at QoB for @Zear0's wedding do + four baby Guinness and a few double amaretto and cokes.

Lass working up there genuinely the most Miquel woman in existence ON ME KNEES 

Dying. 

Edited by Zear0

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Ten Grolsch upstairs at QoB for @Zear0's wedding do + four baby Guinness and a few double amaretto and cokes.

Lass working up there genuinely the most Miquel woman in existence ON ME KNEES 

Used to always enjoy Grolsch, but they recently switched to having it manufactured here by a Canadian brewery and it just isn't the same.

Also happened with Stella.

2 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Amazing turn out at Rag & Mop/Man within Compass in Whitwick last night for their Woodstock festival. 

It's nice seeing local pubs do well.

Always liked the Mop back in the day. 

But of a chav den these days. 

Shame they don't have any guest ales on anymore. 

• Like 1