Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Royston.

Home shirt 75% off

It’s not taking the discount off for me at the checkout. Is the same happening for anyone else? There’s no codes this time to apply from the information I’ve seen on the website and the email.

*It’s the name and numbering and PL badge discount that isn’t working online. The shirt is being discounted correctly.

**Now working

Edited by stu
Now working

39 minutes ago, stu said:

It’s not taking the discount off for me at the checkout. Is the same happening for anyone else? There’s no codes this time to apply from the information I’ve seen on the website and the email.

*It’s the name and numbering and PL badge discount that isn’t working online. The shirt is being discounted correctly.

Not working for me too 

Appreciate this thread big time, and whoever started the last one regarding the White shirt as never really get on the club website much.

Not had an up to date shirt for years now as just could not afford / justify paying that amount year after year, now I have the 2 most recent for £25!

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

The one shirt I really want is the black one... any insiders know if they'll be doing a 75% off special for those?

Same for me, I'm not a massive fan of the home kit, much prefer the away and third kits.

I’m wondering whether they will have enough stock to warrant doing the same with the black shirt. Seems it is a very popular shirt so depends how well it has sold/is selling for £25. Very difficult to turn down at £12.50 a shirt though! 

Thanks for the info Royston, appreciated.

They wouldn't allow me to put my full name...McGangleburger-Glibstoggle III, so just has to settle for my first name and a number (great discount on the lettering too). I have a couple of Premiership winners badges from 2016/17 to use on the 2 discounted shirts I've now had. Surprised there are so many fat b'stards on here....had to settle for one that I can use for camping in as the 3X were sold out. Seem to have forgotten to order the sponsors patches, even though we could do with a purple patch.