Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Royston.

Home shirt 75% off

14 hours ago, silebyboy said:

Well my stuff arrived today (I never did get an email to confirm they had been despatched) but the shorts are small and not the medium ones that I ordered. 

What’s the likelihood that I can exchange them for a larger pair in the club shop?

I would have thought quite high as long as you take in a print of your receipt/order number (probably having the original packing would also help your cause). You must be entitled to at least a refund if they haven't supplied what you ordered.

The shop never get any better do they? lol

Ordered myself and my daughter a shirt a few weeks ago as we were in Leicester (living in Norfolk). I decided the click and collect option was probably the best thing to do. The day we were due to come back to Norfolk I decided to nip in to the shop on the off chance our shirts were ready, didn’t receive an email to say they were but as we had no names or numbers on I thought they’d facilitate. 

Anyway we get there and they say they aren’t ready and I’ll have to pick them up when I’m back in Leicester. Ok that’s fair enough I get there’s a queue. So an hour later already on our way back to Norfolk I get an email saying our shirts are ready to collect. Useless! lol

• Haha 1

On 22/03/2018 at 15:45, KingsX said:

Some of us were hoping the black shirts would go 75% off -- however, they have left the building (or at least the website).  JC Sports show short sleeved ones in M, XL and larger sizes but at ₤30.

Past time to wean myself off King #10 shirts anyway.

Looks like they've sold them all off...

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2017-18-leicester-away-shirt-bnib.html

Shirts disappear from site (all sizes available) and mysteriously appear on Classic Football Shirts a week later lol

Edit - Same goes for blue and white shirts lol

Edited by Craig