Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Col city fan

City v The Geordies Scoreline Prediction

Not sure if I should reply to this topic!

A couple of weeks ago I had the misfortune to predict a fairly predictable win for Chelsea in the cup - based on gut feeling, experience and some pretty impressive facts:

Since 2001 we have played Chelsea 16 times. Won 1. Drawn 2. Lost 13.

Yet when I predicted a Chelsea win saying 'we rarely beat them, (or Arsenal - 1 win in the last 24 games)', I was absolutely slated by someone on here.

I was only giving my opinion based on some solid facts, above, and from the experience of 50 years as a fervent City fan. The pr*ck that felt it was worth slating me should maybe notice trends like those above - particularly if he really has supported city since the sixties (armchair fan?) and even if having defective vision through wearing blue-tinted specs. He should also realise  that score prediction threads are just a bit of fun. Unfortunately I was correct in predicting a  Chelsea win, but doing so does not make me less of a city fan. By the same token stating that we always seem to beat Derby, Leeds and Middlesborough does not make me a 'better' City fan.

Grow up mate. It's a forum. People have different opinions. Don't call me a bl**dy Chelsea fan.  Score predictions = bit of fun. CHILL!

My prediction this week: Leicester City 4 Newcastle United 1 

(God - I'm a GOOD city fan this week!)

Edited by SuperMike
Punctuation
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

I know, I was having a self-knowing dig. Hopefully it won't upset the people on here who demand their right to be unpleasant at every opportunity (and this is not you, but I'm sure you realise that).

I found it quite amusing 

Hoping we can put on a storming performance Vardy double Mahrez stunner Silva tap in so a nice little 4-0 please lads !!

will be interesting to see how we cope without Ndidi for the next 2 games see who Puell replaces him with please not James ( or is he injured again?) i for one would like to see :-

Kasper 

Simpson.    Dragovic Maguire   Fuchs 

Mahrez.    Iborra    Silva.      Albrighton 

Diabate 

Vardy 

13 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Hoping we can put on a storming performance Vardy double Mahrez stunner Silva tap in so a nice little 4-0 please lads !!

will be interesting to see how we cope without Ndidi for the next 2 games see who Puell replaces him with please not James ( or is he injured again?) i for one would like to see :-

Kasper 

Simpson.    Dragovic Maguire   Fuchs 

Mahrez.    Iborra    Silva.      Albrighton 

Diabate 

Vardy 

I wouldlove to see diabate start.  If he starts we will be 2 up by ht