Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Will Vardy get 100 Premier League goals?

I was thinking this the other day actually, I suppose it depends if he stays as our main man for 3 or 4 years. If he decides to retire here he would only need an average of 10 goals per season over the next 4 years-which would still be a tough ask but a real possibility. 

However if he decides to move on once he becomes lower down the pecking order then he won't unfortunately. 

What are the chances of a 26 year old non league player joining championship club Leicester going on to win the Premier league, in doing so beat Van Nistelroy's consecutive goals record, reach the last eight of the Champions League, play for England and then lift the World Cup having scored a hat-trick in the final against Germany? That last one might be a stretch but 100 goals ... umm nothing would surprise me in football terms with Jamie Vardy. 

It makes me laugh all those clubs and managers who said "we could have signed him" Well you didn't ...

• Like 1