Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Burnley away match thread

Some people on social media moaningabout Chilwell. When did Fuchs suddenly become the answer? He got better by being on the bench?

Edited by Koke
  • Like 1

Just now, Matt said:

Morgan  :frusty:

Just for starters, while he is still being selected people cannot have a case for player power.

:yawn:

+Confirmed+ Wes has negatives of Puel entering Filbert's Foxhole.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Koke said:

Very attacking line up.

Some people on social media moaningabout Chilwell. When did Fuchs suddenly become the answer? He got better by being on the bench?

Since we won the league with him in the side?

I’m now overwhelmed by Fuchs’s form, but all I can see that Chilwell offers is greater pace. He isn’t as good defensively, isn’t as good with the final ball and lacks confidence and ideas in the final third. This generally ends in him passing backwards.

Without needing to overrate Fuchs you can definitely make a strong argument that Chilwell hasn't done enough to be considered an automatic pick ahead of him. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He's done nothing wrong most of the season. Was he awful in the last game, yes. 

Bored to tears of the ridiculous overreactions of here about certain players. It was James to blame a few weeks back... how we played since he went out the team?

Results weren't exactly great with Dragovic starting 1W 2D 3L.

Well i've been saying defence has needed strengthening for now what will be 3 years come the end of the season...how's that going? Maguire and.....erm that's it, ok :rolleyes:

My point was more to people suggesting he was a key part in player power, my point remains while he keeps getting selected player power is a myth or Puel has no bollocks.

• Like 1

Shame Dewsbury-Hall isn’t on the bench.

A lot of our u23s really could have taken the next step this year by going out on loan or being in and around the first team squad. 

A few of the lads need a chance next season. If we can promote from within we’ll save a load on transfer fees too.

• Like 2

Just now, Jobyfox said:

Since we won the league with him in the side?

I’m now overwhelmed by Fuchs’s form, but all I can see that Chilwell offers is greater pace. He isn’t as good defensively, isn’t as good with the final ball and lacks confidence and ideas in the final third. This generally ends in him passing backwards.

Without needing to overrate Fuchs you can definitely make a strong argument that Chilwell hasn't done enough to be considered an automatic pick ahead of him. 

In my opinion I'd guess Fuchs isn't in the team because he's made it fairly obvious that this season is his last with us before he moves back home to be closer to his family. 

When he has played he's looked like he has lost a yard of pace which could well be due to all the flying he currently does to and from America. 

• Like 1