Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Burnley away match thread

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

We need to spend at least 60m on this defence. 

I see no evidence to support the club even acknowledge its a problem area.

3 ****ing years this summer that we've need improvement there, we've down nothing!

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I take it I won't be aloud to post after the game because i'll just be telling people what i've been telling them for the past few weeks and saying 'I told you so'.

Am I just supposed to pretend everything is rosy and not give opinions?

Puel Out.

Same here mate. 

He's been driving me insane for months. He's sucked the life out of the club after a positive start with us. It's depressing to watch. 

4 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

We have no defensive structure under Puel. Without any defensive structure to the side there will be individual mistakes.

Explain to me what you mean with "defensive structure. 

Imagine, Burnley could be 3-0 up already!

There's nothing left for me to do but laugh at our personnel on the pitch and our naïveté regarding mental approach to games - and defending.

No effort going forward, no fast breaks, no interest in breaking up play. Who cares? I don't - because the players clearly can't be arsed to play for whatever little glory there is left to play for.