Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Burnley away match thread

57 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Where have you been in the past few weeks?

Thanks for all the support in tough times also, true Leicester City fan. Lots of love, xoxo.

Enjoying football, I was just stating a fact but ok. I think Iheanacho could start easily but that is just me.

Hate Ashley Barnes. Absolute scumbag. Trying to blame Simpson leaning into him causing him to foul Schmeichel. Simpson leaning on him does not cause him to go studs up on Schmeichel. Deserved a red.

• Like 1

Just now, ZeGuy said:

Piece of filth but that's about what he's done today.

Disappointing again.

Yep.  He can be brilliant but most of the time he'd rather do his best Schlupp impression it's infuriating.

Just now, Bert said:

Ashley Barnes is an absolute dirt bag, loves a dive too. 

He's a dirty little cheat, baffles me how pundits like to bang on and claim Burnley are some non-cheating paragon of sportsmanship, while Barnes is putting Red card worthy tackles and mouthing off, then hurling himself to the floor moments later, plus having old Space Jam handball Vokes to come on and palm it into the net like they did against us last season.