Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Burnley away match thread

Just get rid. 

Get rid of Morgan. 

Get rid of Simpson

Get rid of Fuchs

Get rid of puel. 

Leicester city are a joke once again. All that potential and we've blown the chance to go forwards on the back of 2015/16. 

Sick of seeing half the players now. still complaining about a corner when they are 2-0 down in 6 mins anything to take the blame off their individual play and team play. Spineless.

I really don't care if we come back and win now. We are defensively atrocious as a team and puel has NOT done anything about it. 

Edited by cityfanlee23

This team is done. Puel.needs to get a new backline, 100%. We are just pathetic with Simpson and Morgan out there, not that anyone else made a play on the ball that corner.

Come on lads, get a goal back before the half.

So so so many things wrong with the first goal, second goal is completely classic shitty Leicester set piece defending. Big game in our non-descript season and the players don’t look remotely interested. Completely abject all round. Fuming 

-Puel cannot take the stick for this it’s time the players started taking the brunt for performances like this, our managers have taken the blame far too often.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Wasnt even a corner according to the reply.

I feel bad for Kasper 

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

Was not even a corner 

You can argue about that as much as you want to - our defending for that and the other goal against was simply appalling.

• Sad 1

I take it I won't be aloud to post after the game because i'll just be telling people what i've been telling them for the past few weeks and saying 'I told you so'.

Am I just supposed to pretend everything is rosy and not give opinions?

Puel Out.

• Like 1