Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Burnley away match thread

Just now, lgfualol said:

Players have too much power. The fact we have no other right back in 3 years is outrageous. The fact nobody but the managers (rightly or wrongly) are getting the blame. 

But do they? Really?

If Puel had some bollocks Morgan wouldn't be playing.

The managers are still picking these players, Puel is letting player power win, grow some bollocks.

Until he drops Morgan and/or other players the player power argument doesn't stand up for me.

Ok you've pointed out the fact we have no other right back's in 3 years is outrageous and you're correct but that's not the players demanding we sign no-one and if it is someone within the club/within the recruitment team/with responsibility of leading this club forward should put their foot down.

Just now, Matt said:

But do they? Really?

If Puel had some bollocks Morgan wouldn't be playing.

The managers are still picking these players, Puel is letting player power win, grow some bollocks.

Until he drops Morgan and/or other players the player power argument doesn't stand up for me.

Ok you've pointed out the fact we have no other right back's in 3 years is outrageous and you're correct but that's not the players demanding we sign no-one and if it is someone within the club/within the recruitment team/with responsibility of leading this club forward should put their foot down.

That is what I mean. Puel is totally at fault playing Morgan, but how many **** ups in transfers do we have to make before someone else within the club is binned?

Let's face it. We are not a possession side. We don't have the players and it's not the Leicester way.

This is what some fans want. Possession but unless you can attract the best players it's pointless. 

Id much rather go back to the Pearson counter attack never say die attitude we had. 

• Like 1

Just now, ZeGuy said:

This will be a pleasure to read the post-match and the Puel out threads. The haters are going to go all out.

Masochist!

Puel and the team have brought it onto themselves, there's no excuse for that sub-par performance today - and the ones before that.

Right now, the team scares me no end. I fear for next season. 

• Like 2