Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Burnley away match thread

"This is not Puel's fault"

Not entirely but the football we've been playing recently has been fvcking shit, the fans who are trying to find ways to defend this shit are deluded, I'm sick and tired of watching this continued boring rubbish.

6 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

Fair enough Burnely are 7th but they'd be lower half any other year.

They play beautiful, committed team and individual defense.  Top half stuff on that count alone.

• Like 2

Just now, ZeGuy said:

This will be a pleasure to read the post-match and the Puel out threads. The haters are going to go all out.

Puel can’t plan for shit defending, but in the same breath he could drop Morgan, who cares if it upsets the old guard, **** them all of in the summer, I’m sick of the sight of some of them 

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Masochist!

Puel and the team have brought it onto themselves, there's no excuse for that sub-par performance today - and the ones before that.

Right now, the team scares me no end. I fear for next season. 

Morgan needs to be binned.

Right back.

Number 10.

Without those that's the relegation point its nose.

Don't want to think about Mahrez leaving.

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

That is what I mean. Puel is totally at fault playing Morgan, but how many **** ups in transfers do we have to make before someone else within the club is binned?

Exactly.

For the record I have blamed the managers but I also massively point the finger at the powers that be regarding recruitment.

The club needs a massive overhaul both on and off the pitch. A massive, massive job for the people at the very top.

This is completely unacceptable. We weren't this bad in defence when we had Upson and Konchecsky playing in defence and old man Schwarzer in goal. I've completely given up on Europe, all I want is too see a home win before the end of the season, and at the minute I don't think it's going to happen at all. Puel's got to go if this is the best response he can put together after last weekend's **** up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

Explain to me what you mean with "defensive structure. 

The teams shape, working as a unit, how the midfield shields the defence, defending from the front, etc. All of this is non existent under Puel - we’ve seen opposition players get inbetween the lines every week.

Just now, Monsell1976 said:

Puel can’t plan for shit defending, but in the same breath he could drop Morgan, who cares if it upsets the old guard, **** them all of in the summer, I’m sick of the sight of some of them 

I don't know what's exactly going on in this damn dressing room. But you sure can see a pattern. 

1 minute ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I said it last week, I said it this morning, the players don't give a **** and they don't want Europe.

They'd rather embarrass themselves against little Burnley.

Burnley are not a bad side. Wish I could say the same about us. 

Play the youngsters not the has-beens for the rest of the season, we might as well see who is worth keeping.