Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Burnley away match thread

When will CP see that Morgan is a liability When he was out injured Dragovic and Maguire started to look a solid defensive outfit, CP just kept loyalty as he’s club captain but there’s loyalty and incompetence FairPlay Morgan has been a great servant to the club but he’s been out of sorts for a while and CP keeps picking him !!

TIME TO BRING DRAGOVIC BACK CP !!

Just now, ZeGuy said:

Morgan needs to be binned.

Right back.

Number 10.

Without those that's the relegation point its nose.

Don't want to think about Mahrez leaving.

I’m with you on giving Puel time and agree with who we need to bring in. 

First time I’m going to say this though, but  for the good of our evolution and the team, could be time for Riyad to move on (watch him do some wonder stuff now) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, orangecity23 said:

This is completely unacceptable. We weren't this bad in defence when we had Upson and Konchecsky playing in defence and old man Schwarzer in goal. I've completely given up on Europe, all I want is too see a home win before the end of the season, and at the minute I don't think it's going to happen at all. Puel's got to go if this is the best response he can put together after last weekend's **** up.

The defence Morgan and Simpson and Kasper especially don't want to play pass ball rather hoof it up the field so turn up and play like shite

Feels like we've been here before. Perfectly capable squad who for whatever reason can't be arsed to perform. 

We've binned two managers already and no doubt many will cal for Puel to go as well but what we really need is to get rid of the toxic element in the squad, No matter how important they think they are.

• Like 1

Just now, foxes21 said:

The teams shape, working as a unit, how the midfield shields the defence, defending from the front, etc. All of this is non existent under Puel - we’ve seen opposition players get inbetween the lines every week.

Ahem, Iborra and Ndidi are out for starters. Then individual brain farts can't be accounted as a manager mistake.

I know you lot can't wait to get rid of the french man but at least give some decent arguments.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

When will CP see that Morgan is a liability When he was out injured Dragovic and Maguire started to look a solid defensive outfit, CP just kept loyalty as he’s club captain but there’s loyalty and incompetence FairPlay Morgan has been a great servant to the club but he’s been out of sorts for a while and CP keeps picking him !!

TIME TO BRING DRAGOVIC BACK CP !!

Dont criticise CP's selections you will have the blue tinted spec brigade on here having a dig at you.

Edited by m4DD0gg

Just now, Rogstanley said:

Feels like we've been here before. Perfectly capable squad who for whatever reason can't be arsed to perform. 

We've binned two managers already and no doubt many will cal for Puel to go as well but what we really need is to get rid of the toxic element in the squad, No matter how important they think they are.

Yep, it shares some similarities with the O'Neill to Tayler switch. We're treading on dangerous ground right now, this team could lose many players over the summer, a lot of its identity and with that, power to compete up top.

• Like 1

Just now, ZeGuy said:

Ahem, Iborra and Ndidi are out for starters. Then individual brain farts can't be accounted as a manager mistake.

I know you lot can't wait to get rid of the french man but at least give some decent arguments.

Nothing to do with him being French - just personality missing and lacking in inspiration - that will do for me 

4 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Remember when we use to chase down every ball ... 

1 minute ago, HoustonFox said:

Remember when Vardy was a “pest” and ran after everything?  

Remember Chewbacca?

2 minutes ago, Rogstanley said:

At last a sensible post.