Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Burnley away match thread

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Puel won't relegate us. He'll be sacked long before then, as Shakespeare was.

Aye, I can see Appleton getting the last two games at this rate.

Reckon Puel May even feel its not working and there’s an early ‘mutual consent’ termination to clear the decks ahead of the summer.

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Holding a straight line would be a start. 

Not having 3 players unmarked at a corner might be a start. 

And that's down to Puel? I mean, like seriously?

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr Weller said:

It's not player power- it's managerial failure. Players will play for a manager that motivates them but these aren't.

Bull. This has been a problem since the team won the league. They have gotten Ranieri fired bc he couldn't motivate them to play hard week in, week out. They got Shakey fired because he couldn't motivate them to play hard week in, week out. Now Puel?

F that. We need to bin the players who don't go hard every week, like Mahrez. He is our best player, and he is a cancer. Our decline can be traced directly to him going on strike. Yes, he can get us a goal when we can't do anything else. But he has destroyed the fabric of this team with his presence, and he needs to gtfo.

• Like 1

Just now, old koppite said:

Now I’m biased, and suffering , but are these 2 on the commentary stream really biased for Burnley? Giving us no credit for anything we do ( wasn’t the Build up to rm chance good?) 

To be fair, what is there to be positive about regarding our style of play and us creating chances?

We never wanted to win this game or get anything out of it, that's the truth.

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

Ahem, Iborra and Ndidi are out for starters. Then individual brain farts can't be accounted as a manager mistake.

I know you lot can't wait to get rid of the french man but at least give some decent arguments.

What has him being French got to do with anything. 

Even with Iborra and Ndidi, Puel’s style of play puts our defence under pressure. Because after a hundred sideways and backwards passes we eventually lose the ball in a dangerous area and the opposition can counter. 

I really don't understand why people are blaming the manager. I'm pretty sure he hasn't told them to stroll around not giving a shit. Or to keep giving the ball away. Or to just stand and ball watch. It's the players who need to be asking questions of themselves, but then they still get paid whatever the result don't they? 

Just now, vanity said:

Bull. This has been a problem since the team won the league. They have gotten Ranieri fired bc he couldn't motivate them to play hard week in, week out. They got Shakey fired because he couldn't motivate them to play hard week in, week out. Now Puel?

F that. We need to bin the players who don't go hard every week, like Mahrez. He is our best player, and he is a cancer. Our decline can be traced directly to him going on strike. Yes, he can get us a goal when we can't do anything else. But he has destroyed the fabric of this team with his presence, and he needs to gtfo.

So sack em all and keep Puel....great plan