Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Burnley away match thread

3 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Since we won the league with him in the side?

I’m now overwhelmed by Fuchs’s form, but all I can see that Chilwell offers is greater pace. He isn’t as good defensively, isn’t as good with the final ball and lacks confidence and ideas in the final third. This generally ends in him passing backwards.

Without needing to overrate Fuchs you can definitely make a strong argument that Chilwell hasn't done enough to be considered an automatic pick ahead of him. 

Maybe, I mean Fuchs certainly delivers a better ball but Chillwell is the future.  He will improve further with more games.  Selecting Fuchs would be a retrograde step.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Koke said:

Some people on social media moaningabout Chilwell. When did Fuchs suddenly become the answer? He got better by being on the bench?

Don't know what the hate about chillwe'll is I really rate him and think he has come on leaps and bounds this season.

I've got a feeling he's going to be one of the best English left backs for england

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lancyclaret said:

Well, Dyche also not sitting back it seems...4-4-2 again. I'd have preferred Hendrick in a 4-4-1-1 (we only need a draw) with Wood on the bench.

Wood will score though ! We all know it, it’s written. 

1 minute ago, winteriscoming said:

Bit worrying playing chodury in a 2 thought puel might have played 3 with Silva and Albrighton alongside chodury. 

Okazaki will drop in to help the midfield, the trade off is Gray over Albrighton as a more attacking winger. Hopefully Puel has got the balance right.

11 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Since we won the league with him in the side?

I’m now overwhelmed by Fuchs’s form, but all I can see that Chilwell offers is greater pace. He isn’t as good defensively, isn’t as good with the final ball and lacks confidence and ideas in the final third. This generally ends in him passing backwards.

Without needing to overrate Fuchs you can definitely make a strong argument that Chilwell hasn't done enough to be considered an automatic pick ahead of him. 

until you remember Fuchs has barely got he legs to defend let alone do anything else and has generally been fairly crap since we win the title ...

the fact we have fans pining for the footballing corpse of Christian Fuchs is part of the problem and why most of the old guard need to be sold

Just now, Jimmy said:

until you remember Fuchs has barely got he legs to defend let alone do anything else and has generally been fairly crap since we win the title ...

the fact we have fans pining for the footballing corpse of Christian Fuchs is part of the problem and why most of the old guard need to be sold

Simpson is playing mate so if we lose it's obviously his fault 

People moaning about Morgan it is Chilwell being selected that baffles me!!

He is hopeless defensively and Lennon will have a field day! Not sure why Fuchs is not getting a sniff - mystifies me!

Fear we could get well beaten 

1 minute ago, Old Fox said:

People moaning about Morgan it is Chilwell being selected that baffles me!!

He is hopeless defensively and Lennon will have a field day! Not sure why Fuchs is not getting a sniff - mystifies me!

Fear we could get well beaten 

Lennon is all pace so your solution is to play someone much much slower?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Koke said:

Some people on social media moaningabout Chilwell. When did Fuchs suddenly become the answer? He got better by being on the bench?

I think it’s brcause Chilwell is useless and can’t defend for toffee