Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Burnley away match thread

4 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Burnley are well drilled. Working hard and giving us no space. Fair play to em

Eh, they're open though, we've had very high quality opportunities. We simply fail when it comes to the finishing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foxfan92 said:

We’ve had chances on target today. And it’s still the first half.

#eternaloptimist

We're only bothered to attack when our backs are against the wall. It's the Puel Way©.

#eternalrealist

Just now, lgfualol said:

I mean, we are shit, but we could easily be drawing after some clear cut chances. 

PERHAPS WE SHOULD JUST STOP CROSSING TO SMALL PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING MARKED BY GIANTS ALL THE ****ING TIME

But who let out two target men go? 

3 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

We've had 2-3 clear chances now straight at the keeper. They've had 2 chances and 2 goals. 

We're playing better too. Can't blame Puel for this. Our players need to stick it in the net n and defend like adults

Just gonna post the same thing... I don’t believe Puel says “Go our and start like a sack of spuds... then try later in the half!”

4 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

iborra certainly qualifies as good in my mind 

Average imo. Not mobile enough and too many wayward passes. Decent squad player.

One thing I will say is we were pretty unlucky with that 2nd goal, not only did replays look like it wasn't a corner in the first place but you just know if we'd scored that goal it would have been disallowed for putting hands on a defender.

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

We aint been doing to bad just not clinical enough.

Gray, Maquire and Chillwell having good games the 2 in the middle are non existent

I wish Silva was non-existent. Every time he's got the ball he's slowed down any counter-attack...