Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Burnley away match thread

3 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

He's asking them to make sideways and backwards passes, play possession football. 

Most teams play to their strengths, Puel actively has us playing to our weaknesses, week in week out. I'm not calling for his head yet, but I can hardly stand watching us lately. 

That makes the questions about Claude more understandable 

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Lots of talk in here about the players "getting" Shakespeare fired?

I thought we fired him because he was tactically inept and out of his depth?

Exactly.

People are claiming the players got rid of the last 2 managers and trying to get rid of this one.

I saw no-one claim the players got Shakespeare sacked until now when they are using it to suit their arguement.

As you said he was simply out of his depth, it was a tough start aswell, but he was out his depth and we were only going one way under him.

The players aren't good enough, I've been stating that for 2 years, i've been saying it about some for 3 years.

I do believe the players had a share in getting Ranieri sacked but he has to take alot of the blame upon himself aswell, he shot himself in the foot.

I do believe the players aren't playing for Puel and I'm not condoning it or saying it's right but I can kind of understand them, he's sucking he life out of the club, the players and the fans.

Just now, Webbo said:

I must admit, Puel's proved me wrong .I didn't think we could be worse than last week, he's exceeded expectations yet again.

Its just that Burnley are better than Newcastle, otherwise it is more of the same.

Think Burnley are just going through the motions, we need to win, a draw is no good. And Morgan!!! What a shit footballer, if you can’t bring it down, control it and lay of a simple pass when there’s not an oppo player within 15 yards of you, you need sacking. He really is just a big fvckin lumper.

1 minute ago, CarbonVirtine said:

9th. Everton are winning at Swansea.

Sliding down the table... West Brom were awful last season after getting past the 40 mark we are doing the same, and just look at where West Brom are now

Edited by foxes_rule1978

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

halfstats.JPG

Yep, not as bad as some on here making out, and how can c p get the blame for the 2 gifted goals?

excluding their goals, we’ve created 2 clear cut chances by good quality play and nearly r m class free kick. 

• Like 1