Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy - 60 in 3 seasons.

9 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Incredible return. Incredible player. 

Not ashamed that I've written him off twice, once when he signed and once when we were promoted. 

He has made me shut my mouth. 

In the words of the great man himself.

Chat shite get banged.

11 hours ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

That many goals with this team won't go unnoticed. Worried he might bugger off as well as Marhez, and Marhez is definitely going to bugger off.   

so which club out of the top 6 is going to pay the money we will demand for a 32 year old striker?

Just now, TheLittleBigMan said:

Given the right service he could help win someone the title. He is that good. Remember an ageing van persie? He won united the title.

yes but that was £20m we would want treble that at least and Vardy would want to be first choice, which he wouldn't be 

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

yes but that was £20m we would want treble that at least and Vardy would want to be first choice, which he wouldn't be 

And several years ago. Prices are up. These clubs don't care about the price tag. I guess i'm just starting to get worried we might lose him. He really is one of the best in the league and he can't be enjoying it in our current system.

2 hours ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

And several years ago. Prices are up. These clubs don't care about the price tag. I guess i'm just starting to get worried we might lose him. He really is one of the best in the league and he can't be enjoying it in our current system.

they aren't going to spend £60m + on a reserve striker that's nearly 32, stop trying to scare monger, Vardy had his chance to leave and turned it down 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

we won't.

A true Leicester legend.

The club won't sell two key players in one transfer window (assuming someone puts a reasonable bid in for Mahrez this time), so I wouldn't worry about that. 

He'll no doubt go on to make over 300 appearances for us and score over 100 goals, with the vast majority coming at the top level. It's pretty rare that clubs of our size have players like that for long enough for them to become true legends these days, so we're lucky to be witnessing it. The fact that he turned down his move to an 'elite' club is even better. The whole non-league story has been done to death, but it just makes it all the more incredible. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy said:

they aren't going to spend £60m + on a reserve striker that's nearly 32, stop trying to scare monger, Vardy had his chance to leave and turned it down 

Of course they aren't. Where did you get 60 mil from? Justify why he's a reserve striker?  I don't understand where you got the scare mongering from. I've just just farted though (poo, it really smells).

Edited by TheLittleBigMan

Well I said we’d want treble the van Persie fee, that was £20m so do some maths and he’ll be a reserve because

City aren’t dropping both Augero and Jesus

United aren’t dropping Lukaku

Liverpool aren’t dropping Firminho

Spurs aren’t dropping Kane

Chelsea’s new manager won’t drop both of Morata and Giroud

and Arsenal have 2 £50m strikers already