Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy - 60 in 3 seasons.

On 14/04/2018 at 18:39, MC Prussian said:

One of the few shining lights in this team at the moment.

To score this many goals with a team in transition and some major letdowns on the pitch as of late is nothing short of amazing.

Absolute hero.

Btw, he could still exceed his total of 24 goals from two seasons ago!

His performance is undervalued by most city fans. He's clearly outperformed Mahrez over the 3 years and certainly this year but most will claim Mahrez is the greatest ever and go on about the last minute free kick where HE won us points.

14 hours ago, Jimmy said:

he's also assuming Vardy doesn't like the fact he doesn't have to go on 15-20 pointless sprints a game chasing a ball that he has no hope of getting to

I fully understand that he actually has an ungrateful job and his goal return is fantastic but wait until we get a proper 10.

16 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

I fully understand that he actually has an ungrateful job and his goal return is fantastic but wait until we get a proper 10.

you miss my point, I'm saying he will probably be enjoying not having to run so much

• Like 1

On 4/16/2018 at 02:49, FIF said:

His performance is undervalued by most city fans. He's clearly outperformed Mahrez over the 3 years and certainly this year but most will claim Mahrez is the greatest ever and go on about the last minute free kick where HE won us points.

Funny thing to say on a thread full of praise for Mr. Vardy and with many people here saying he's the best striker to ever play at the club.

9 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Funny thing to say on a thread full of praise for Mr. Vardy and with many people here saying he's the best striker to ever play at the club.

Why do you bother?

1 minute ago, FIF said:

Why do you bother?

I would have replied to anyone who posted that comment so don't be so flattered; it just so happened to be you, someone who can only be miserable.

So you're right, I shouldn't bother.

Rebekah Vardy joined New York Foxes in NYC for the game on Saturday and it was funny celebrating his landmark goal with her. Fair play to her for showing up and watching with fans who are on the sauce quite early.

There isn't much to add about Jamie that hasn't been said on this thread-- the guy is the face of the club: he's misunderstood, not the prettiest rose in the bouquet, plays with a chip on his shoulder, not afraid to take down the big boys, and so much more skillful than the rest of the country sees. The man's a legend and I hope we get a few more seasons out of him since he's not slowing down just yet.

• Like 2

Jamie is one of the best strikers in the world. With 31, he is not one of the younger players but almost never injured. Cristiano Ronaldo, the world's best striker, is already 33. It is sad that many of the foxes fans do not give Jamie the appreciation he deserves for all his grandiose goals. I remember well how he was critized in this forum in the last months. A lot of these "experts" will possibly cry then the next transfer window opens and the only Leicester goal getter will change to a top club. And I am sure that Jamie will even become better and score many more goals in a team with better players. But I'm hoping deeply we can see Jamie and also Ryiad playing together in the new blue shirts next season (...with a new manager and two new top midfielders..).