Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maguire

He's going nowhere,the latest is Man United are after Bonnucci,the owners aren't going to lose another prized asset after losing Riyad Mahrez,the puckin papers are desperate for him to move to there darling club Man United.

1 minute ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

He's going nowhere,the latest is Man United are after Bonnucci,the owners aren't going to lose another prized asset after losing Riyad Mahrez,the puckin papers are desperate for him to move to there darling club Man United.

I agree. Not sure why the media like Man U anymore though, they’re the new Liverpool, an embarrassment to their own successful heritage lol 

59 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I agree. Not sure why the media like Man U anymore though, they’re the new Liverpool, an embarrassment to their own successful heritage lol 

The papers don't necessarily like anyone more or less unless the journalists or editors are fans (though statistically they're more likely to support big clubs.)

It's just supply and demand. More people are Manchester United fans, so you tailor your product to them. It's the same for everything from The Sun, to Sky Sports, to what stock JD Sports hold, to the ratings they get on FIFA or Football Manager. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

The papers don't necessarily like anyone more or less unless the journalists or editors are fans (though statistically they're more likely to support big clubs.)

It's just supply and demand. More people are Manchester United fans, so you tailor your product to them. It's the same for everything from The Sun, to Sky Sports, to what stock JD Sports hold, to the ratings they get on FIFA or Football Manager. 

Mourinho must make it easy to write stories as well.

3 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

No need to panic unless some numpty agreed a release fee. Our recruitment team aren't that stupid!!?

Rudkin: "Let's stick a fee of 50m on him, he'll never be worth that.."

12 months later...

"Shit"

Edited by simFox
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

Harry had a massive World Cup, Must be valued at seventy to eighty million.

Should be made captain.

Can someone explain to me why his value would rocket based on good performances against garbage opposition?.. The two decent teams England faced ended in THREE defeats!.. 

Surely clubs looking at him based on his world cup displays aren't that gullible based on good displays against the likes of Tunisia,  Panama, Colombia and Sweden?....or can they? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Can someone explain to me why his value would rocket based on good performances against garbage opposition?.. The two decent teams England faced ended in THREE defeats!.. 

Surely clubs looking at him based on his world cup displays aren't that gullible based on good displays against the likes of Tunisia,  Panama, Colombia and Sweden?....or can they? 

Yes they are

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Harry played well in all those games. Weaker links were Stones and Walker tbf. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, weller54 said:

See it all the time - Liverpool brought quite a few players after the 2002 World Cup I remember who flopped.

Mind you think McGuire is more than a flash in the pan I feel going by his performances for you guys.

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

See it all the time - Liverpool brought quite a few players after the 2002 World Cup I remember who flopped.

Mind you think McGuire is more than a flash in the pan I feel going by his performances for you guys.

Maybe if we change his name to McGuire people will think hes scottish which will make him shit. Then nobody will want to sign him! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NewquayFox said:

Maguire is going nowhere, our owners are not mugs, he’s on a 5 year deal with no buy out clause, should be our team captain next season.... 

You’re right on the money but Vardy should be team captain. ;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, weller54 said:

Can't remember Harry Maguire being at fault for any of the goals England conceded during the World Cup ,the lads a class act.:clap:

• Like 1