Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maguire

Mate of mine tried to put a £1000 bet on Maguire staying at The KP at evens, 2 sites would only let him place £50 maximum and 1 other £75, don’t like losing money do the bookies...

13 hours ago, NewquayFox said:

Mate of mine tried to put a £1000 bet on Maguire staying at The KP at evens, 2 sites would only let him place £50 maximum and 1 other £75, don’t like losing money do the bookies...

Thats pretty standard on a market like that as it isn’t a completely unknown outcome.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
18 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Was gonna mention how eerily similar he and his brother look...  Then I saw the kid. :facepalm:lol

19 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

CFF3AEB6-E616-47B0-886A-59004AC9686F.jpeg

:crylaugh:

20 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

I tried to place a bet but seems sky bet want me to send them documents to reopen my account.  What a hassle apparently its now law to require documents to be sent to use a betting account now.

I did manage to get £25 on at 11/10 bit less favourable than the 6/5 after they verified my documents, but couldnt bet more due to £25 deposit limit set on account and needing to wait 24 hours to raise it.

Now today the next day odds have tumbled to 4/6.

4 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

it would be very hard to turn down £70m, but I can't see any straight up replacement for him so highly unlikely we'd sanction a sale.

Quite easy to be honest, One more great season and the price goes up again. hes on a 5year contract.

Edited by les-tah

5 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

No enquiries so far at all.

What has happened to Jordan Lukaku?

Not being funny, just interested to see what has happened with this?