Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maguire

Leicester wont sell another star player having  just sold Riyad Mahrez, Jose should take that 65m and shove it where the sun doesn't shine, guarantee he's Leicester player this season.

Edited by VIKTOR-LE5
Errors

8 minutes ago, dayday said:

Just been reading that Sun exclusive, I think we will struggle to keep hold on to him, the way he’s talking.

He's got a long contract, as I've said before Leicester Thai owners wont let another star player leave this season, so don't worry about it he's a fox for this season at least.

15 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

That doesn’t sound good does it?

Leicester have been unbelievable to me and I’m really happy there but I’m also an ambitious player and everyone wants to play at the top.”

Rather see him say it from his own gob on TV tbh rather than read it in the sun, just given the fact you don't know what print to actually believe in that paper since they print so much crap and out of context stuff 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

Rather see him say it from his own gob on TV tbh rather than read it in the sun, just given the fact you don't know what print to actually believe in that paper since they print so much crap and out of context stuff 

I got interviewed by a Sun journo at Euro 2012, when I read the paper they had just made up quotes that I didn’t even say! Not to be trusted!

• Like 1

Another day, another paper story with no evidence to back it up. These are the same papers that tell us West Ham and Everton are linked with every player on the planet and that Gareth Bale is coming to Man Utd every transfer window.

We should take £65m for Maguire. He's a good player, but not world class like Mahrez. Him being a top lad and good passer shouldn't cloud our judgement, this is an excellent opportunity to mug Utd off.

4 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Wearing a unicef t shirt instead some wanky brand.... Harry is wonderful

image.thumb.png.fbc01a370638aa92be83101bab8727c0.png

Posing with The Sun, Harry is not so wonderful.

• Haha 1

He'll either buckle under this new found spotlight or relish it, i'd like to 'gamble' on the idea he'll continue to improve this coming season and if that was to occur he'd increase in value massively.

Keep for one more year and we could see a £100m fee with the way the market is going, which would go a long way for our club. :scarf:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chapero82 said:

Leicester have been unbelievable to me and I’m really happy there but I’m also an ambitious player and everyone wants to play at the top.”

He's hardly going to say: "I want to stay at Leicester for the rest of my life, regardless of whether I ever get to play in the Champions League."

We might want him to say he wants to stay forever but fans need to understand the real world.

It's a standard quote from a very good player who doesn't play at one of the very biggest clubs.

Relax.

PS As someone said earlier, I'd definitely consider £30m + Bailly + Shaw for him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chapero82 said:

That doesn’t sound good does it?

As I was reading it this morning and got to the last paragraph of the article I was just waiting for that fvckin  BUT  word to appear ...      and it did.