Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maguire

Guest Kopfkino
4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Sorry for picking on you, as loads of people say this. But they don't own any part of SkyBet anymore, not one bit. They made £3.4bn out of selling it so yes... before that there was plenty of manipulation but I doubt it now. 

As daft as the insistence that every Sky story is to manipulate the odds is, the Stars Group deal hasn't closed yet so they still own 20%.

3 hours ago, ronnup said:

I think that’s naive. We think like that, he won’t. He’ll think Champions League and playing in a title race amongst the world’s best players and playing for one of the the biggest teams in the world. If not the biggest. He’d also double his wages. It’s the dream isn’t it really? Leicester isn’t. 

naive? really.........so im guessing HM playing for Man Utd would certainly make you happy then? id rather see HM going to a team on the up and doing something if he was to leave, not to Man Utd who are frankly so so under Jose for me, and he might play Champions league, title race etc and be at one of the biggest clubs in the world if he went there but if he went there it could be a bad move for him, he certainly wont progress there as much as he will here

just because its Man Utd doesnt mean its a good career move for him, and all in all i dont think the club will sell unless we get a stupid bid being over what Liverpool paid for VVD..

HM seems like he has his head on straight and all that, and im sure he knows he'll be better off with  LCFC for now and in all honesty in a season or 2 i can imagine he could be at someone like Man City or Liverpool

Just now, Walkers said:

Knowing us he'll leave and score against us in the opening game of the season, all because we confirmed the deal 14 seconds before the deadline for Man Utd to register him for him to be eligible to play

That's the spirit lol

I'm not taking the piss, just glad to have found someone more pessimistic than me.

• Haha 1

Let's not forget that a deal was on the table for Harry to go to Spurs before he joined us. He turned them down. Even with their new stadium in the pipeline and playing alongside Harry Kane, Ali etc. 

He was shown Leicester instead, our ambitions, set up, ethos, players, lads, camaraderie, and he chose us. 

Not only that but he has said how happy he is here. Not only that we have absolutely no reason to sell. Not like our owners are going to be eating baked beans on toast next week if we decide not to sell him for £80m is it.

p.s nothing wrong with baked beans on toast, I love 'em. just sayin though. :)

Edited by smr

Guest Markyblue
1 minute ago, Walkers said:

Lets not question why Jahakanbhash or whoever would snub us for Brighton and then fail to understand why Maguire would want to move to Man Utd lol

Man Utd are certainly a bigger club than us and we are certainly a bigger club than Brighton perceived snub or not.

3 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

I would probably sell tbh if an offer of 70m comes in 

Surely I am not the only one?

It's a tasty offer, you could get some quality replacements for him and Mahrez with £130m in the bank... it's more about being so close to the window closing again, having already lost a star player etc.

Guest Markyblue
1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

I would probably sell tbh if an offer of 70m comes in 

It's balancing a great price against the message you send that everyone in our team is available, which isn't the way to show any ambition at all of progress being made.