Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maguire

my guess. new contract with high get out clause" and a verbal promise he can go if big club comes in for him. Similar to Mahrez situation but hopefully Harry has more feelings for our club Im hopefull when he returns this weekend the others will rally around him and persuade him to do a "Vardy" ok Man Utd are a big name but weve won the prem since thier last win and i doubt Jose will want him charging forward with the ball . stay put Harry u owe us at least one more season

1 hour ago, Fightforever said:

saying we would be relegated without maguire is OTT we did play 3 seasons with out him you know

Big difference between could and would... and it’s looking at the debilitating factor in losing senior personnel (combined with losing Mahrez) on the wider group of players and the managers plans just before entering the season. 

Most importantly defensively I’m not too fussed about him leaving, he’s not that great a defender just yet, but his niche in terms of passing will be missed.

Some better passing from the midfield and he won’t be really that missed, especially if we get a half decent CB to replace him.

• Like 1

This 80 million being quoted for Maguire is a load of bollox, don’t normally listen to talksport but did this morning on my way fishing. Some blogger comes on and it appears his word is gospel as, according to him it would take a world record fee for a defender for Man Utd to sign Maguire. Vvd went for 75 million son therefore Maguires price would be 80 million, nobodies offered that and nobody has agreed to that, but because this guy sounds like an expert, 80 million is the fee Leicester want for him,, and muppets believe it.

37 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

This 80 million being quoted for Maguire is a load of bollox, don’t normally listen to talksport but did this morning on my way fishing. Some blogger comes on and it appears his word is gospel as, according to him it would take a world record fee for a defender for Man Utd to sign Maguire. Vvd went for 75 million son therefore Maguires price would be 80 million, nobodies offered that and nobody has agreed to that, but because this guy sounds like an expert, 80 million is the fee Leicester want for him,, and muppets believe it.

Did the bloggers name sound something like Ron Judkin?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, foxinsox said:

Man U is the wrong club for big Harry, at least under Jose. His style would suit any of the other top 4 better. 

Maybe next summer, Harry if we are not playing in Europe. 

Jose will probably be pushing Puel in the sacking stakes this season. Don’t see either lasting. 

3 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

IMG_20180715_191937.jpg.1e75859ce47b2fdc564d42c64776a3c6.jpg

Just now, lgfualol said:

Everyone gets at least 15% sellon when selling to us. Why didnt we put one on Kramaric or Kante.

Kante was a release clause transfer, so there's no negotiation between clubs other than the straight bid of the clause-fee.

Having a rethink. I would consider rojo+lindelof+cash to make it up to more than vvd. (Out of principle) wouldn't even be that worried how much they valued them 2, as long as we don't have to wait for our recruitment team to not spend it like the mahrez money.

Happy with what we have done. But not happy with what we haven't done.(the mahrez shaped hole that at least needs one better option on one of the wings.)

15 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahaa as if Maguire would resort to shit like that on social media, I bet he doesn't even know what a GIF is.

I know lol but I thought I would put so people knew what was up for discussion on twitter lol 

• Haha 1