Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maguire

14 minutes ago, davieG said:

I did ask the other day on here if anyone had a link to where he was quoted as saying he was interested but nothing came of it.

Daily Mail had this headline

Daily Mail have probably been talking to Mahrez who came out with the comment ' That Maguire should be playing for a bigger club'

1 minute ago, Foxes1 said:

Daily Mail have probably been talking to Mahrez who came out with the comment ' That Maguire should be playing for a bigger club'

I doubt the mail have been talking to anyone they probably, like most media it seems get their 'news' from fans website and rubbish blogs

5 minutes ago, brucey said:

So the top 5 are now identified as Elite teams.

37 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I know mate, I love the meltdowns and wild summation on here it's a constant source of amusement ?

What would we have if not for that?  It’s like a cat in a bag or a box - it’s not there until you open it. Not much to talk about then really. Wildly speculating about what is in said bag or box is where the fun is at. 

9 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

What would we have if not for that?  It’s like a cat in a bag or a box - it’s not there until you open it. Not much to talk about then really. Wildly speculating about what is in said bag or box is where the fun is at. 

Indeed it is fun ?

14 minutes ago, YesNdidi said:

Rob Dorsett claiming that it’s been made clear to him that Harry wants to go to United

Let’s be honest about the situation, regardless of whether he’s spoke of wanting to go to Manu he wants to go to Manu. Regardless of whether its all speculation about him wanting to go Manu he wants to go Manu.