Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Maguire

16 minutes ago, Corky said:

Thank fvck this shit finishes next week. A source said, an insider said, an unnamed person said.

FIVE THINGS WE LEARNT FROM HARRY MAGUIRE NOT SAYING ANYTHING

Have a drink, lie down and relax. Either that or embrace the bullshit/meltdown.

30 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Ha ha 

Hopefully it was a win-win? 

22 minutes ago, weller54 said:

36k5bg.jpg

7 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

Really? Bloody hell.

Things got better and better from that day onwards ...   now very happy .....     and Vegas was ...    a real hoot !!! ...    :thumbup:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vanity said:

If we get a godfather offer, SELL SELL SELL. Love the guy, but his value is silly this summer, we could replace him with a guy like Laschelles and barely notice.

But you're assuming we'll actually spend the money we get to replace him.... We got £60m for Mahrez and so far, fuch all.... At least if we keep him, we know what we have. 

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Things got better and better from that day onwards ...   now very happy .....     and Vegas was ...    a real hoot !!! ...    :thumbup:

Maybe it’s the Yank in me, but I’ve no desire to ever visit that God forsaken place when there are so many other things to do in the huge and awe inspiring Southwest.

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Small club mentality. 

Constantly selling your best players without a fight for low money may be a small club mentality but getting 70 to 80 million for a player that has had a half descent World Cup is just great business, he is replaceable. I really like the guy and would love him to stay but if an offer of that size comes in we should let him go. 

1 hour ago, Lcfcbisto said:

Constantly selling your best players without a fight for low money may be a small club mentality but getting 70 to 80 million for a player that has had a half descent World Cup is just great business, he is replaceable. I really like the guy and would love him to stay but if an offer of that size comes in we should let him go. 

It's very late in the window to be selling our top players. Makes it very difficult to replace.

1 hour ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

I'm not sure Jose will be at  United much longer judging by their forum

TBF I would hate Leicester to be judged by this forum, so, ill hold back on that :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, KJT said:

Come guys, Maguire obviously wants to go to Man Utd and we get 80 odd million

If we can get in a replacement in time then I'd happily take this. He's never worth £60m never mind £80m.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KJT said:

Come guys, Maguire obviously wants to go to Man Utd and we get 80 odd million

I'm sure plenty of Southampton fans said similar when Liverpool raided them for several players and look what happened to them.

The money as we've shown is no guarantee to further success.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1